- Unique, standard-based, pre-recorded video content that can be viewed on ANY device & at ANY time!
- By Grade: 2 videos approx. 15min. each
- By Subject: 1 video 25-28 minutes
- Digital Guided Questions: for content assessment
- Extend the Lesson & Try @ Home PDF’s
- Science Kits with two HANDS-ON experiments for each student!
*** Watch in-school as a class, at home on your own device, or both! ***
Motivate children to investigate the natural wonders of science!
- $35 per class for video content and supporting documents
- Digital guided questions, Extend the Lesson, & Try at home
PLUS $6 per student for corresponding science kits
each kit includes 2 pre-packaged take home experiments for easy pass out!
Tier 1 and tier 2
PLUS $15 per class for an additional teacher led demo.
This demonstration is different from student experiments to further enhance the lesson
FOR IN-SCHOOL HTHT INSTRUCTOR LED PROGRAMS:
- Click here for our Elementary School Page with IN SCHOOL COVID Modified Programs
- Click here for our Daycare Center Page for K-5 In-House Programs
High Touch High Tech Science Packages come with with over 50 experiments that cover a variety of subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Meteorology, Astronomy, Biology, and Geology!
***offering hours of fun, educational hands-on science!
5 Science Videos that cover several science subjects
- Each video covers an area of science (approx. 25-27 minutes in length)
- The videos star our beloved HTHT scientists and were designed with multiple age audiences in mind
- We will provide you with a link and password to access the videos that can be viewed on any device at any time!
5 corresponding kits FULL with over 50 EXPERIMENTS AND ACTIVITIES!
- Students can view a video a day to explore the science theme and then complete the corresponding experiments and activities.
- Kits were developed with the younger and older child in mind! We will provide you with the proper kit according to your child's grade. Younger Kit = 1st-3rd and Older kit = 4th-6th.
- VIDEO DIRECTIONS!! Will be available on our website for experiments that need visual instructions.
- All experiments come with printed instructions.
EMAIL US at email@example.com for more information!
At HOME Science Kits are $100 (check or cash only)
Kits available for pick up only - flexible locations
Check us out on Facebook@HTHTATL
Investigate how fun and interesting science can be through hands-on learning!
At HOME Science Kit Directions
Online Program Descriptions and Links
Students become Geologists as we dig into the layers of the Earth to explore rocks, soil, and the minerals that make them! Learn how to classify minerals by their color, luster, texture, hardness, and so much more! Erupt with excitement as we learn how sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic rocks are formed!
SKE2, S3E1, S3E2, S5E1
WEATHER THE COSMOS!
Doing double time as students become Meteorologists & Astronomers! Delve into the ingredients of the water cycle and use scientific tools to measure types of weather. Learn the important role of our Sun as the center of our Solar System and discover if our closest star is the biggest, brightest, hottest star in the galaxy!
SKE1, S1E1, S2E1/2, S4E1/2/3/4
Master Chemistry as we investigate matter and conduct experiments to determine physical and chemical changes. Put your skills to the test as we classify objects according to their properties.
THE SOUND OF PHYSICS!
Hear the world around us through the ears of a Physicist as we discover the Sound of Energy and power of Forces! Experiment with magnets, balanced & unbalanced forces, and see what happens to light that is blocked, bounced, & bent!
SKP2, S1P1, S1P2, S2P2, S4P1/2/3
LIVING LIFE CYCLES!
A Biology introduction to living things! Learn about Living and Once Living organisms as we compare the needs of plants and animals. Observe the life cycle of moms and babies and even watch our LIVE BUGS as they creep across the screen!
SKL1, SKL2, S1L1, S2L1
At HOME Summer Science Camp Directions
Join in experimentation that challenges student problem solving skills!