We NOW offer 3 Camp options!
***ALL JUNE Camp locations have been CANCELLED due to Covid-19
- Families are welcome to change their June camp to a July location
- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 13 - 17, 2020 -- Northbrook UMC
11225 Crabapple Rd. Roswell, GA 30075
July 20 - 24, 2020 -- Northbrook UMC
11225 Crabapple Rd. Roswell, GA 30075
July 27 - 31, 2020 -- Oak Grove UMC
1722 Oak Grove Rd. Decatur, GA 30033
Week Long Camps are from 9:00a.m.- 3:00 pm.
Kids become scientists and learn by conducting experiments at their school. These programs are totally hands-on and participatory by each child and are conducted by our degreed professionals. High Touch High Tech provides all equipment and materials in this supply intensive educational experience.
Day Care Center options can be found by clicking the link below. Please call (770) 667-9443 for availability in your area or fill out the reservation link.
Motivate children to investigate the natural wonders of science!
Check us out on Facebook@HTHTATL
5 VIDEOS with Corresponding KITS!!! featuring over 50 experiments!!
***offering hours of fun educational hands-on science!
- Each video covers an area of science (approx. 25-27 minutes in length)
- The videos star our beloved HTHT scientists and were designed with multiple age audiences in mind
- We will provide you with a link and password to access the videos that can be viewed on any device at any time!
5 corresponding kits FULL with over 50 EXPERIMENTS AND ACTIVITIES!
- Students can view a video a day to explore the science theme and then complete the corresponding experiments and activities.
- Kits were developed with the younger and older child in mind! We will provide you with the proper kit according to your child's rising grade next year. Younger Kit= rising 1st-3rd and Older kit = rising 4th-6th.
- VIDEO DIRECTIONS!! Will be available on our website for experiments that need visual instructions.
Optional Zoom hours for students to log in, meet our scientists, and ask questions! (available Monday- Friday June 1st - June 19th from 10:30am-12pm)
email us at email@example.com for more information!
At HOME Science Camp is $165
Kits available for pick up only- flexible locations
Marvel at the accomplishments your students will achieve!
Video Links and Descriptions
Students become Geologists as we dig into the layers of the Earth to explore rocks, soil, and the minerals that make them! Learn how to classify minerals by their color, luster, texture, hardness, and so much more! Erupt with excitement as we learn how sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic rocks are formed!
Covers standards: SKE2, S3E1, S3E2
WEATHER THE COSMOS!
Doing double time as students become Meteorologists & Astronomers! Delve into the ingredients of the water cycle and use scientific tools to measure types of weather. Learn the important role of our Sun as the center of our Solar System and discover if our closest star is the biggest, brightest, hottest star in the galaxy!
Covers standards: SKE1, S1E1, S2E1/2, S4E1/2/3/4
Master Chemistry as we investigate matter and conduct experiments to determine physical and chemical changes. Put your skills to the test as we classify objects according to their properties.
Covers standards: S2P1, S5P1
THE SOUND OF PHYSICS!
Hear the world around us through the ears of a Physicist as we discover the Sound of Energy and power of Forces! Experiment with magnets, balanced & unbalanced forces, and see what happens to light that is blocked, bounced, & bent!
Covers standards: SKP2, S1P1, S1P2, S2P2, S4P1/2/3
LIVING LIFE CYCLES!
A Biology introduction to living things! Learn about Living and Once Living organisms as we compare the needs of plants and animals. Observe the life cycle of moms and babies and even watch our LIVE BUGS as they creep across the screen!
Covers standards: SKL1, SKL2, S1L1, S2L1
Experiement Video Directions
Join in experimentation that challenges student problem solving skills!